Friday 22 April 2016

Too late!

I'm  too late to take part. It's the story of my life. Keefie is to blame of course - you know him as Keith's Ramblings by the way.  I told him to tell me when the A-Z Challenge was due to start. But did he? He totally forgot, or so he said. Total tosh I say! He didn't want the competition! 

Now I feel guilty for moaning about him . Not very guilty, but guilty just the same. You see, we actually are best mates. He's the same age as my ancient father, but you wouldn't know it; obviously, because you've never seen him! Hehe! Seriously though, I really treasure our friendship. 

Now I'm getting tearful. Get your act together Rosey you twerp! To have a true friend without any complications is special indeed. A friend that doesn't judge. A friend that  tolerates my inadvertent eccentricities. A friend that is - a friend. A true friend. Keefie.


6 comments:

  1. It's never too late! Never... look-see, if it were too late we wouldn't have met... not so?? Don't shed a tear... shed the fear! ;-)
    AJ at Ouch My Back Hurts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Hello, pleased to meet you!

      Delete
    2. Thank you... pleased to make your acquaintance too!! Now... please promise you'll keep Keith in check!! :D

      Delete
  2. Just begin writing posts. You have one done already: "T is for Too Late." Only 25 mores to do (unless there are others that fit.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder, I missed your posts. I was expecting you to be a part of it, actually longing to read your posts

    ReplyDelete